- Select a property from our portfolio.
- Contact our office, register your details and arrange an appointment.
- When you have found your property we will require completed application forms and our administration fee.
- When references are completed and the moving in date agreed, the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.
- Pay the first months rent & deposit at least one working day prior to the check in appointment
- Sign the tenancy agreement and other documents at the check in along with reading the meters
For more details on renting a property please read the Government ‘How To Rent Guide’ here:
If you require a hard copy of this guide please contact us.
TENANCY ADMINISTRATION FEE
Referencing including identity check, referencing & ‘Right To Rent’ check – £75
Please note a HOME OWNER GUARANTOR is required for all our properties but we do not make a charge for this. The person nominated is required to own their own property (outright or with a mortgage) in England. The Guarantor signs the tenancy agreement along with the tenants. Providing the rent is paid on time, we will not contact the Guarantor – they are just in place as extra security for the Landlord.
If you do not have a Home Owner Guarantor please contact us to discuss other options if you wish to rent one of our properties.
FEES DURING YOUR TENANCY
£25 Fixed Tenancy Renewal Fee
END OF TENANCY
No fees are charged to the tenant